Library and Information services
- bibliographic-information services
- lending services
- photocopying services
- services for the IIR's personnel
It is necessary to order books, magazines and documentational materials from the storeroom one day in advance. In the reading room, the user can order or borrow, at most, 10 publications and two volumes of a magazine.
Materials from the fund of the library and documentation are made available both for use on the premises of the library and to take home.
Borrowing publications for home use:
The library user can check out, at most, three publications at once for two weeks. A condition for this is depositing, as collateral, the amount of money that the book or document is worth (the collateral for one publication is usually between 500 and 4000 Czech crowns). Publications from the reference fund cannot be checked out for home use, with the exception of those that were published by the IIR.
The reference fund (marked "PK" in the book numbers in the catalog) is available for use in the reading room:
- special handbooks
- monographs of the IIR since 1990, others infomaterials of the IIR in full scale, including all issues of the IIR journals.
- latest yearbooks
- language dictionaries
- book news
- latest volumes of journals
- newspapapers from the past week
If the requested information source is not in the library's funds, the library might be able to borrow the document from another (Czech or foreign) library through the inter-library lending service MVS/MMVS (or ILS/IILS in English) (for information and orders, please contact us at email@example.com).
- copying from the collection of books, journal and part of documentation is handled by the readers themselves in the reading room
- the library secures copying needs in support of the ILS, IILS as well as of cooperative informational institutions
prices of copies:
- format A4: 2,50 Kč
- format A3: 4,- Kč
Price list of charged services and other charges of the library